Peanut Butter Dogs
The perfect gift for any dog-lover, and a must-have for any dog owner; no bones about it, these Peanut Butter Dogs will make your day.
This winsome collection of photographs covers more than 140 lovable pups, most of them rescues, in expressions of peanut butter bliss. Names, ages, and brief bios of each dog accompany their portraits.
Among the dogs you'll meet in this book:
- Stella, the four-year-old English Bulldog/Pit Bull mix
- Monty, the six-year-old Yorkie
- Elvis, the two-year-old Doberman Pinscher
- Zeus, the three-year-old German Shepherd
- Sophie, the seven-year-old English Springer Spaniel
- DeeDee, the nine-year-old Dalmatian
- Mama Gris Gris, the sixteen-year-old Bull Terrier
- and Layla, the nine-year-old tripod Boxer!
Greg Murray is an award-winning photographer and rescue animal advocate. His work has been featured in Huffington Post, Daily Mail UK, Mirror UK, Fox News Network, Cleveland NBC, CBS & FOX, Cleveland Magazine, Cleveland.com, Buzzfeed, USA Today and various other media outlets throughout the world. He lives in Ohio, with his wife and their two rescue dogs.